- Great African Rift Valley Expedition
- A Journey to Juba
- The All Afrika Expedition
- United Against Malaria Expedition
- Africa Outside Edge Expedition
- Boundless Southern Africa Expedition
- African Rainbow Expedition
Africa Outside Edge Expedition
A circumnavigation of Africa by Land through 33 countries.
In keeping with NEPAD and the New African Renaissance our objective is to succeed in a world first circumnavigation of the continent by Land Rovers from Cape Town back to Cape Town carrying a Scroll of Peace and Goodwill to 33 countries and continuing with the fight against Malaria through a One Net One Life Campaign - so giving the clear message that the expedition and it’s sponsor partners care for the African continent.
|Back at the Cape of Good Hope, after 449 days the Holgate Family empty the Calabash back into the cold South Atlantic.|